jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2011

My life *-*


Hi!
 
Well my name is Katherine arros Franciscan red, but I like being told caty .. I was born on February 4, 1995, my parents are called Lily and Jose, (are the best) I have a wee brother is six years old and is called Andres Ignacio is my treasure, my pride and who would devote all my triumphs , plus share all my joys with. Those who are newly appointed with whom I live with, besides my pets are my fish, I have 4, one is called lint, martin, Panson and beautiful.
  
 

                    My tastes are varied, but what I most identify is the dance is my passion and I do a lot of energy, only to hear music I get to dance and move me, I listen to all music but what I like most is rihanna and culture prophetic and . I always try to enjoy the simple things of life, as I think you never know what may happen tomorrow, I also like going to different parties may be, to parties, have ice cream and so on. But as every human being there are things I do not like or just bother me, an example of what I detest are the lies, injustice and also interested to some things far more important than the material and it is the heart and the feelings of each. I try to always fight for my ideals no matter what.

  
  
 
  Also I have dreams for the future, I hope I have several goals and meet them, but with much effort we managed all that I propose as I am a very persistent woman. Hopefully they have been of little pleased to tell you about me, and I learn to know more.


' Greetings and kisses goodbye, Catty.

8 comentarios:

  1. Your brother is very cute, cuddly and charming! is very beautiful to spend your accomplishments to him, it shows you really love him ....

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Katy you have an amazing life an your little brother its cute take care bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That picture cute of your brother *-* Blog nice

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Damn that my friend is cute *-* I love you and your blog is good I loved it very bacan out your brother in the picture you uploaded and the video is very good that song is very good (:

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ooh I like much the singer Rihanna , her voice is really nice, very good your video , besides I like this song.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Very good video, I really like Rihanna and all her songs.
    your brother is very cute pairs much like you =)
    Good luck with your blog !

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Nice blog and nice description of yourself!

    ResponderEliminar